How to book a blood test
Full details of our blood services and costs can be found here. If your clinician has requested you have a blood test there are a number of options available to you:
- Visit our clinic in Stratford-upon-Avon. There will be an additional £35 phlebotomy charge when visiting our Stratford Upon Avon clinic for blood tests. Please contact us to book this.
- Visit The Clinic @78 in Bournemouth. There will be an additional £40 phlebotomy charge when visiting Clinic @78 for blood tests. Please contact us to arrange this for you.
- We can arrange for a health care professional to visit you at home or an address of your choice to take a sample. Charges for this option include the cost of the blood test and £60 for the home visit.
- Contact us by phone to see if we can find a Nationwide Pathology phlebotomist near you. The costs, for this option, vary across the UK but are approximately £40, plus the cost of the blood test.
- Contact us to arrange for a kit to be sent in the post (which contains vials and needles, safely packaged) for you to find a phlebotomist near you. Charges for this option include the costs of the blood test, plus £15 delivery fee for the blood test kit. The kits are also a popular option for people who have medics in their friend group or family.
You can call us on 01789 595004 or email to make us aware of your preferred option. Our administrators are available to talk you through the options in more detail and advise on the best solution for you.
Please read the advice to patients on HRT when having a blood test here.
For more information visit out full FAQs page.Read full FAQs